Your bathroom remodeling project is in the design phase and you are looking at the options ways to create a luxurious space for relaxation and to help you enjoy the time you have at the end of each day. Here are some options for luxurious extras to add so you can enjoy your time in your bathroom.
- To keep your feet warm when you’re getting ready for your day, add in radiant heat flooring. Radiant heating will warm the room from the ground up, while keeping you from experiencing that shock of a cold floor first thing in the morning.
- Add a second showerhead for you and your partner to shower at the same time. Forget the rush in the morning, with a second shower head so you can both shower at your perfect temperature and water pressure.
- A shower and soaker bathtub are a must, especially in a master bathroom. If you don’t have much space for a tub, see if a Japanese soaking tub would fit in with your overall design. It’s round and taller than a traditional free-standing tub. Having a soaker tub and a walk-in shower would help the bathroom be extra luxurious.
- Lighting is a necessity for the bathroom, especially if there is no natural lighting. It doesn’t matter if it’s a master bath or a standard bathroom for the house. Chandeliers add a certain touch of elegance to even a smallish space. No matter if you go for a full blown chandelier or not, don’t skrimp on the lighting for your bathroom remodel.
- Add a built in cabinet with glass doors and drawers in place of a regular linen closet with a door.
Enjoy your bathroom remodeling experience and call SOD Builders in San Jose to help complete the task the way you want.