Remodeling the bathroom in your San Diego home gives you plenty of options for turning up the luxury for yourself. Turn your bathroom into a retreat with these must-have features.
- Add a valance to the and two shower curtains. This small touch will give your shower a ritzy look and it’s easy to do.
- Storage. The bathroom is one place where storage is a must. Not that you have to fill your bathroom with chachkies, but having storage for towels and toiletries so you can keep them behind closed doors.
- Drawer organizers. You can stay organized and reach in to grab the tools you need to get ready each day with a salon quality drawer for your hairdryer and curlers or straighteners.
- In floor heating: Don’t walk into the bathroom barefooted and don’t freeze your toes off with radiant in floor heating.
- Lighting that is beautiful and functional. Bathroom lighting should make you look good, not drained and wan. Find lighting that helps you see well so you can make a good impression on everyone you meet each day. Enjoy your lighting too. Many people are adding chandeliers to their bathroom space to give it a luxurious touch.
- Include a lux shower. Consider adding multiple shower heads to give you water flowing from different angles or enlarge your shower or both.
- A sitting area. If you have the room, add a chair or two so you can have a quiet place to sit and relax before your day has started or after to unwind.
Bring the ultimate to your bathroom remodeling from the experts at SOD Builders. We have a full staff of builders, designers and remodeling contractors to help you with your bathroom remodeling project from start to finish. Contact us for a free consultation and we’ll get started.