Are you looking for a great way to add some style and comfort to your home? Home remodeling is a fantastic way to make your home more enjoyable for you and your family, as well as helping your home’s resale value. You should know that not all home improvement projects are created equal. If you are looking for projects that can both add to the enjoyment of your home and give you a return on your investment then you are in the right place. The following is a list of the top 5 home improvements projects from your home remodeling experts in San Jose.
- Front Door: Your front door is the first thing that guests and neighbors see about your home. It is a great way to make a memorable first impression, and it doesn’t hurt that you could see a 127% return on your investment.
- Garage Door: Your garage door can account for up to 30% of the front of your house! Put your best foot forward by updating an out-dated garage door. This is a minor investment that will yield approximately 124% return on your investment.
- Kitchen Remodeling: Our kitchens see more activity and traffic than any other room in our homes. Minor kitchen remodeling projects won’t set you back by much, but you will be happy to know that you could get around 133% of your investment back in the value of your home!
- Bathroom Remodeling: When you have a stressful job and a house full of kids that need your attention, oftentimes the only room in the house where you can find a moment to relax and enjoy your solitude is your bathroom. Remodeling your bathroom can help you to maximize your relaxation! You will see a 102% return on this kind of project.
- Deck or Patio: Imagine sitting outside on a warm summer evening while your are sipping on a glass of delicious iced tea. Building small decks or patios is an inexpensive project that you and your family will absolutely love. It doesn’t hurt that you will see a 113% return on your investment!