Luxcess Home by SOD
CREATE THE HOME OF YOUR DREAMS
Adding a second floor onto your ranch home is a big venture. It takes a great deal of planning to make sure your home is structurally sound and ready to support that second floor addition. When you start this process, contact a company who is experienced in second story additions. Hire a firm who can help you start to finish with the expansion process and luxury home remodeling. Click Here To Return To The Gallery Page
NEED HELP WITH IDEAS? LUXCESS IS READY TO HELP!
- Move the laundry room to the second floor to be closer to the bedrooms. Avoid having to haul laundry baskets up and down the stairs with this popular floor plan addition.
- Add dormer windows to the second story. The great thing about an addition is you get to choose the way the roofline will look. On the side the roof slopes, add dormer windows to amp up the character of the home.
- Add a porch on the front of your existing home to create more floor space on the second floor. This will also extend the living area of the home with outdoor porch space that’s covered from the elements.
- Maintain the style elements of your original home or add a different look with luxury home remodeling features as you add the second level.
- Use the existing attic space to build and preserve the home’s integrity and character. Many older homes have attics that are tall enough for adults to walk in. Using this portion of the existing structure can help in sustainable building. Many of the building materials can be used and reinforced or added to for the interior.
At Luxcess Home by SOD Builders, our staff is well-versed in luxury home remodeling techniques, green building and deck & patio remodeling. Our staff is qualified to design, construct and decorate second story additions to expand your home.
Schedule a free consultation today!